You are here
Tips for taking the dimensions
- Take dimensions so that the Sun Star can be installed square.
- Check the location
Is installation possible? How will you get the housing into place, how will you install glide profiles, how and where will you run the wire, is scaffolding or planking necessary? How will you prevent roof leaks?
- Pay attention to the minimum height of the soffit to the housing (3 1/8")
- The measurements stated in the dimensions are final measurements.
- The slope of the roof and the position of the glide profiles are to be stated.
- Determine the position of the motor (left or right) as viewed from the outside.
Use extreme caution when working around glass.